On Wednesday, 25 March, the feast of the Annunciation, he has invited “the Heads of the Churches and the leaders of every Christian community, together with all Christians of the various confessions, to invoke the Almighty, the omnipotent God, to recite at the same time the prayer that Jesus, our Lord, taught us” – the Our Father. “On that day on which many Christians recall the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary of the Incarnation of the Word”, Pope Francis prayed, “may the Lord listen to the united prayer of all of His disciples who are preparing themselves to celebrate the victory of the Risen Christ”.
Sunday Divine Liturgy 9am
(1st Sunday of the month at 4 pm)
1st Sunday of the month at 10 am, and
3rd Saturday at 4 pm.
All others please check Calendar
- Pastoral Message for Holy Week and Easter (April 1, 2020) (ENG/UKR)
- Bishop David’s Sunday Homily (Mar 29, 2020) 5th Sunday of Great Lent
- Bishop David’s Sunday Homily (Mar 22, 2020)
- Upcoming: World Prayer Day and Interview with Bishop David (March 28 @ 10am)
- Our Church’s Responses to the Coronavirus Pandemic (Mar 17)
- Bishop David: Responding to the Coronavirus